POWERLINE PHG1000X HOME GYM
- User capacity: 1
- Weight Stack(s): Freeweight Carriage (weights optional)
- Assembled Dimensions: 84″H x 61″L x 38″W
- Accessories: Lat Bar, Straight Bar, Utility Strap
- Chest Press Station
- Lat Pulldown/ High Pulley
- Seated Row/ Low Pulley
- Leg Extension/ Leg Curl
- Pectoral Fly Station
Take your workouts to a higher level by adding the optional 150 Lb. selectorized weight stack. The easy selector pin saves time and energy and still allows you to add standard weight plates when you want to push your limits.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you’ re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Chest Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Freeweight Carriage System: Advanced alloy guide rods and nylon-bushings ensure fluid travel throughout the full range of motion.